If you are taking prescribed treatment this will be issued through our computerised repeat prescription service. There are six ways of obtaining repeat prescriptions: 2 working days are required, so please plan ahead – especially at holiday times.
- Telephone us on 0300 123 3366 with your request, during our opening times. Allow 2 working days for collection.
- Place your repeat prescription request in the box in the waiting room.
- Send in your repeat prescription by post.
- Send in your repeat prescription by fax on 0300 123 4466.
- The local chemists operate a system whereby you can order your regular medication from them. They will obtain the prescription from us and have your medication prepared and ready for you to collect.
- Register at reception for SystmOnline and then you can use the website or the SystmOnline App to order your repeat prescriptions. Click here to request your medication.
We are keen to ensure that patients with ongoing medical problems are monitored regularly. If the date for your next review with a doctor or nurse has passed you will be asked to make an appointment.
Electronic Prescription Service (EPS)
Patients can use the Electronic Prescription Service. This will allow you to NOMINATE your pharmacy of choice. Once you have done this you don’t have to come back to the surgery to pick up your prescription. We will send it electronically to your nominated pharmacy and you can go there to pick up your medications. For more information see the EPS website
You can request prescriptions online (once you have registered for SystmOnline), please click here.